Tuesday, January 19, 2010

España



So today is the real first day in Spain. Sunday I got all my stuff together with my mom's help and flew out from Burlington to Philly then Philly to Madrid. The flights weren't terrible but I didn't get any sleep. So of course the jetlag is horrible. When I woke up this morning I was feeling really sick, and ended puking. We went to the Royal Palace and I puked there too. It wasn't the best way to start off the trip. But the little bit of the Palace I got to see was incredible. The only person that I knew before I flew out was Carly but now I'm getting to know more people. While we are in Madrid I am rooming with Sonya and Annie. They are great people. However, there are a lot of other people that seem to be pretty great too. Everyone is really nice in the program. Well, on that note I'm going to get ready for dinner! Hasta Luego!

Left: First picture in Spain!
Right: The Royal Palace

1 comment:

  1. Hey Meaghan! Nice photos. Hope the sick part is just a memory now and you are enjoying your experience in Spain. - Louise

    ReplyDelete